home

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Its there!!!!


Heres a reaaaaaal small victory for me!
Twisted Comix's pog was finally posted on the Comic Gensesis Homepage.
So yeah, progress is being made right now on the TripleEdge website, Twisted Comix, and this blog to document my progress. I want to look back on this and see how far I got or sadly how far I haven't. Well we'll see won't we? Tystarr.com, my Myspace and CrystianRamirezComedy.com is on my list.

In other news, I have three flash toons in the pipeline which are all right now more than 30 secs. ^_^ . When those are finally up you guys will definitely see em.

~*Starr Out*~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.TwistedComix.com All RIGHTS RESERVED 2007-2008

***comic_name*** is hosted on ComicGenesis,
a free webhosting and site automation service for webcomics.