home

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Art and stuff.


Backbook Sketch -colored by ~Tystarr on deviantART

Hey world, I got some cool news. After years of having a deviantart account I'm finally uploading my artwork. My work ranges from digital Photomanipulation, web/print design, to regular pencil and paper sketches and finished work.

The site is 98 percent completely finished but Comic Genesis still hasn't changed my domain from Tystarr.comicgenesis.com to TwistedComix.com. As much as the site is done theres still a few changes I want to make to the site. This is where you guys can help, if you see anything amiss please tell me. I have only viewed the site through firefox on my pc and safari on my mac so there might be issues on other browsers. I still have to finish this blog's side link and edit certain pages to flow better.

The site is still in its young stages but I think by this time next year it will be established and people will actually be reading this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.TwistedComix.com All RIGHTS RESERVED 2007-2008

***comic_name*** is hosted on ComicGenesis,
a free webhosting and site automation service for webcomics.