home

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stuff..

For some reason, updating comics is just a hassle. Its takes like forever for me to upload a comic.
I guess I should really get comics completed before the day I'm suppose to put them up.
Well umm, sorry about the update today. It should be up now but I guess I might have to wait a little longer.
In other news the Twisted Comix cartoons are on the way and my personal site to showcase all my work from sketches to websites.
Stay up People. I know its a little slow now but things are bound to speed up.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalen [Jazz] said...

I feel you man, and animating is even longer. I guess I'll have to wait for summer to really get back into it. Right now though I'm lookin' for steps I can skip but still make a bangin' movie.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.TwistedComix.com All RIGHTS RESERVED 2007-2008

***comic_name*** is hosted on ComicGenesis,
a free webhosting and site automation service for webcomics.