home

Monday, March 3, 2008

OOoooo...

Soooo Eyeskream Webcomic Creators Group are seeking new comics to join their ranks so right now they're judging the finalists to see whos worthy of such a position. And Guess what, I'm a finalist so soon I will find out if I made it or not.

I had a new web layout for the site but because I'm not sure if I'm changing web servers yet I have postponed the change (which is very sexay). This will be like the 3rd official site redesign not counting the many other pages I made but decided to scrap.

I've also been pushing my comics out there to the world...I'm still worried that maybe I'm doing it too early. Heres some of the ads I created, I still have a lot more to go in a lot of different sizes.



Yeah..I got a lil carried away with these..

My comic's art is still not as refined as it should be. Well in Twisted Comix fashion the next strip after the next one will look a lot better.

Speaking of the next comic its a special one for a very special month. Its coming out this Wednesday no matter what.

Till Next Time, PEACE.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.TwistedComix.com All RIGHTS RESERVED 2007-2008

***comic_name*** is hosted on ComicGenesis,
a free webhosting and site automation service for webcomics.