home

Monday, May 19, 2008

NEW SITE IS NOW UP

Well not fully but the main pages work (albeit not correct as I want it). So yeah.. The last post stated I wasn't really feeling the look of the old site so I re-did it and now I won't be touching this site's layout for about a year. Its about as good as its going to get. 
(unless Comic Genesis slips a few new goodies into their service).
I still have some ways to go. 
I have to code the rest of the pages and fix a few lil problems here and there that most readers wont even notice.
On that note this blog entry will also be changed on completion. 
Keep close readers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.TwistedComix.com All RIGHTS RESERVED 2007-2008

***comic_name*** is hosted on ComicGenesis,
a free webhosting and site automation service for webcomics.